United Energy Products, Inc. currently has an opening for an Accountant in its Crofton, Maryland office.
The successful candidate will be dependable, professional, and eager to contribute to the daily operations of our corporate office.
- Maintain general ledger by recording and posting all financial transactions and performing regular account analysis
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Project Cost Analysis
- Payroll, benefits administration, and other administrative HR tasks
- Multi-jurisdiction Sales Tax Returns
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintain current and historical accounting and human resources files
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accounting degree
- Strong accounting skills and attention to accuracy and detail
- High proficiency using QuickBooks accounting software
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs
- Construction experience desirable
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.